SOLOMON ISLANDS GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (CONSULTANCY SERVICES)
ENGAGEMENT OF A LOCAL TECHNICAL ASSTANCE – BUSINESS SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
The Solomon Islands Tertiary Education and Skills Authority (SITESA) and the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development (MEHRD), is seeking expressions of interest from locally experienced and qualified people for Provision of Technical Assistance in Business Systems Development for SITESA.
Purpose of the Assignment
The purpose of the Local Technical Assistance (LTA) is to assist director Strategy, Planning and Performances (SPP) and other Directors to develop a Business System platform or framework as a basis to coordinate all components of the business system for SITESA
The assignment will go for 60 days initially but could be renewed based on the appraisal results of the TA and the need to continue.
Location: SITESA Office Lee Kwok Kuen Building in Point Cruz, Honiara, Solomon Islands.
Qualification and Experience
The TA must have a bachelors or Master degree with many years of experiences in Organizational planning and evaluation (Business systems – would be most favourable) in private or government organizations
Essential experience and knowledge
- TA should have good computer knowledge and skills
- TA should have good knowledge and experiences about tertiary education
- TA should have experiences working in pacific islands
- TA has some experiences in doing consultancy services in strategic planning and evaluation
- Performances (SPP) and respective staff in the development and implementation of the SITESA Business Systems.
- Provide input to data management system (DMS) development
- Provide overall coordination of other TAs working on other SITESA business systems or policies and processes
- Experience in the Solomon Islands Education system or a similar setting
- Fluent in Solomon Islands Pidgin language
- Excellent in oral and written English languages
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Solomon Islands government Procurement Manual and Financial Instructions.
The Terms of Reference (ToR) can be collected at the Procurement and Contract Management Unit, Level 3 Tongs Building, Point Cruz from 0900 to 1700 or by contacting Theresa Saveke via email TSaveke@mehrd.gov.sb
Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below by 17:00 on 17th June 2021.
Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development
Attn: Principal Procurement Officer