NATIONAL FINANCE AGENCY OPPORTUNITIES
National Finance Ltd is a dynamics new force in the Papua New Guinea finance industry with offices located in Port Moresby, Lae and Buka. We are looking for a quality person with a shared vision to help create a respected financial organization with a can-do attitude and a reputation for responsible lending.
We currently seeking expression of interest for individuals or companies who may wish to become Agents for National Finance and be responsible for the sale and promotion of our personal loan offering at in the following locations:
Agencies are best suited for those who have previously worked in the finance industry or those who have experience in a high pressure sales environment.
In order to be considered as an agent for National Finance you will need to demonstrate you have the necessary tools of trade namely:
- Printer and Scanner
- Desk top or Lap top Computer
- Mobile Phone
- Email address
- Internet Access
- Be able to operate Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 12:00 pm as a minimum.
Whilst not compulsory it is preferable that the agent would be operating from their own office and have access to a motor vehicle or reliable transport.
Due to the minimum sales requirements that need to be met on a monthly basis that is seen as a full-time role.
The agent will be responsible for:
- Promotion and sale of National Finance personal loan product to approved company and government employees at their own expense
- Completion of loan application forms
- Identifying new customers following approved guidelines.
- Collection of all required documents to support the loan applications.
- Submission of completed application with all supporting documentation via email to the Team Leader Agents in Port Moresby.
- Store original loan applications in a secured and clean environment
- Achieve the required monthly sales targets to maintain National Finance Accreditation.
In return National Finance will:
- Pay on a monthly basis an attractive sale and commission based payment
- Provide all necessary application forms, repayment schedules and policy guidelines
- Provide training to ensure that the agent is aware of our requirements and procedures
- Provide direct access to Team Leader in Port Moresby for any assistance that may be required from time to time.
- Provide uniforms in terms of the company’s uniform policy.
- Assist where appropriate with direct marketing using technology-based programs
- A list of approved companies and government departments whose employees are permitted to borrow from National Finance.
Interested parties are requested to submit their detailed business plans addressing all requirements that are detailed above and include your marketing plan outlining how you would promote our personal loan product in your respective area to:
Team Leader Agents
National Finance Limited
PO Box 905, VISION CITY, NCD.
Or Email: email@example.com
Applicants for this exciting opportunity close 27th August 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.