TENDER NO. 002/2020 SECURITY SERVICE
The Port Moresby General Hospital wishes to invite prospective, reputable and registered security companies to submit a proposal to provide security services at the Hospital & Laloki Nursing College.
Minimum Standards for Security Services Contract:
Requires static unarmed guards covering the hospital facility and static unarmed and armed guards’ & escort at the college facility. Assigned personnel will work 12-hour shifts, providing 24-hours coverage each day.
The Company must provide the following documents along with sealed tenders which will be part of the criteria for evaluation of tenders:
• Brief Waste Management Company Profile (Names, Telephone numbers and addresses)
• Director’s contact
• Certificate of Incorporation (PNGIPA)
• Certificate of Compliance (IRC)
• Environment Permit for waste treatment
• Incinerator specifications
• A minimum of three (3) references from entities to which similar services were provided. These references should include: Name of company, contact person, telephone numbers and email address.
• Current Internal Revenue Commission Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained during the working days Monday to Friday (7:45am – 4:06pm), at the Port Moresby General Hospital Manager General Service’ Office.
Sealed tenders must be delivered on or before Friday 30th Oct, 2020 before 4:06pm at PMGH CEO’s Office. Sealed envelopes must be clearly marked ‘Tender for Disposal for Port Moresby General Hospital’s General & Medical Waste’.
Dr. Paki Molumi