SOLOMON ISLANDS GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
CTB REFERENCE: CTB C 67/19
NAME OF PROJECT: PROCUREMENT OF PUBLISHING, DESKTOP PUBLISHING, PRINTING AND DELIVERY SERVICES OF LEARNING RESOURCES 2019
1. The Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development (MEHRD), hereinafter called the “Purchaser”, invites tenders from eligible and qualified tenderers for the
PROCUREMENT OF Publishing, Desktop Publishing, Printing and Delivery Services of Learning Resources 2019 as specified in the tender documents.
2. Procurement will be allocated to one successful supplier for all services required:
- Publishing & Desktop Publishing Services for selected 6 learning Resources
- Printing , Packaging & Delivery for selected 9 learning Resources
3. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the SIG Financial Instructions and the Procurement and Contract Administration Manual and is open to all
Tenderes as defined in the ITT
4. Instruction to tenderers, evaluation criteria, contract draft and detailed description of the Schedule and Technical Requirement is included in the Tender Documents.
A complete set of Tender documents in English may be obtained electronically by interested Suppliers by emailing Theresa Saveke, at the Procurement and Contract Management Unit,email@example.com.
If a hard copy is required a fee of $100 must be paid to the MEHRD Cashier level 2 Tong’s Building and presented to the Procurement Unit MEHRD on level 3 of the Tong’s Building from 09:00 to 16:00 on Mondays to Fridays.
5. No Pre-Tender Meeting will be held however requests for clarification may be submitted by email to Theresa Saveke, firstname.lastname@example.org the responses will be forwarded to all suppliers who have expressed interest in the tender.
6. All Tenders may be submitted in one (1) original plus one (1) copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in the presence of Suppliers’ representatives who choose to attend the opening. Tenders will be accepted by email to to the email address Tenders@sig.gov.sbwith clearly stated Subject: Request For Proposals (RFP) For Publishing, Desktop Publishing, Printing and Delivery Services of Learning Resources 2019 - CTB C 68/19
7. Tenders, comprising the documents identified in the Instruction to Tenderers (ITT), and following the requirements of the ITT, must bedelivered to the address below at or before 14:00 hrs on Thursday 19 September 2019.
8. Tendersshall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tendersubmission. Late Tenderswill be rejected. Tenderswill be opened in the presence of the Suppliers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address belowat
The Chairperson, Central Tender Board
MoFT Leaf Hut
Point Cruz, Mendana Avenue
Honiara, Solomon Islands