SOLOMON ISLANDS GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
PROCUREMENT OF WORKS
- The Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development (MEHRD), hereinafter called the “Purchaser”, invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified tenderers for the following minor repair works in schools under the CTB C49_19 Makira Disaster Relief Project.
- Tenders are packaged by School in Lots and are specified below:
Repairs to one Office Building and two Staff House at Apurahe Primary School
Repairs to one classroom, Office and three Staff House at Marogu Primary School
Repairs to two classrooms and one Teacher’s House at FM Campbell Community High School
- Tendering will be conducted through the SIG Standard Competitive Tendering procedures as defined in the tender document and is open to all eligible Tenderers.
- To be eligible to participate in the tender, Tenderers must provide the following:
- Current Business Registration Certificate
- IRD Tax Registration Certificate
- Business profile, general description of business plans and objectives, missions, management, ownership
- References of works or construction experience
- Proof of qualifications, including copies of licences of key workers, particularly electrical and plumbing contractors
- Equipment Plan identifying types and ownership of equipment used in installation
- Tenderers failing to meet these requirements shall not be considered.
- A complete set of tender documents can be obtained by Interested Tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of SBD$100.00. Payment shall strictly be in cash only payable at the MEHRD cashier, from 10:00am to 12pm Monday to Friday or at the MoFT HQ Cashier.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from Procurement and Contract Management Unit, MEHRD from 10:00am to 12:00pm on Mondays to Fridays and inspect the Tender Documents or contact the procurement unit on Phone 28803.
- Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00pm on Thursday 22nd August 2019. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Suppliers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below:
Central Tender Board
MoFT Leaf Hut
Point Cruz, Mendana Avenue
Honiara, Solomon Islands
- All Tenders are to be properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked with the “Tender Number & Tender Name” and the “Tenderer’s Name” on the outside of the envelope.
Dr Franco Rodie,
Permanent Secretary, MEHRD