FOR SALE BY TENDER.
Bids are invited for the purchase of the property described as parcel number 192-002-70 located at Panatina, above the Our Telekom field, Honiara. This property has a fixed term of 50 years from May 1983 and covers an area of 0.1129 ha.
Improvement includes a double story structured dwelling house. The foundation is made of concrete slab on the ground foundations with concrete walling on the bottom floor. The entire framing of the building is of concrete and solid wood structure. The top level is mostly of hardwood stud with exterior cladding of fiber and internal lining of overlay ply. The bottom floor consists of six rooms with toilet and shower. Two of the top rooms are used s bedrooms with commons with common toilet and shower. Two of the top rooms are used as bed rooms whilst the four others were converted to offices spaces.
Bidders are advised to inspect the property prior to submitting their bids.
The successful bidder must be able to provide evidence of finance available and will be required to:
- Pay a deposit of 10% non-refundable deposit by cash or Bank Cheque within 14 days of notification by ANZ Banking Group Ltd (the bank) of acceptance of the tender.
- To enter into a contract (the contract) being delivered to the successful tenderer or its lawyers, failing which the deposit may be forfeited.
- The balance of the payment will be payable upon completion in accordance with the contract in cash or Bank Cheque.
- Bids should be forwarded in sealed envelope to address shown below.
- Tenders close by 4pm on 15th November 2016.
- ‘‘neither the highest nor any offer will necessarily be accepted’’
Offers should be submitting in writing in sealed envelope marked: “Panatina TENDER’’ to Andrew Radclyffe Barrister and Solicitor, P O Box 729 Honiara. For further information please, contact Asset Management Officers in ANZ Banking Group Limited on phone 30384 or 30382 during business hours only.