HONIARA CITY COUNCIL
Honiara City Council invites applications for the position of Prosecutor, who will be responsible for Prosecuting offences under the Honiara City Council Ordinances and Legislative Laws of Solomon Islands in the Magistrate Court of Solomon Islands.
The requirements for the position include:
- Certificate/Diploma in Law from University of South Pacific or from another recognized institution.
- At least 5 year’ experience in Prosecution and Investigation Work.
- Skills in accuracy and attention detail.
- Knowledge in Council Ordinances and Relevant Solomon Islands Legislation.
- General Computer Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Willing and ability to learn
- Verbal and written Pidgin and English language skills
- High level of honesty and integrity
- A Solomon Islands Valid Driver’s License
Terms and Conditions of Service:
Level: Level 5
Salary: $21,992.26-27,318.72 per year
Housing Allowance: 20% of annual salary
Annual Leave: 30 working days per year.
Further details about the position are available from Ms. Hilda Waitahi 21133/34 or email HWaitahi@hcc.gov.sb. Applications including a CV and details of two referees whom the Council can contact must be sent in a sealed envelope marked “Application for Prosecutor” to:
Honiara City Council
P O Box 324
Applications close at 4:30pm on 12 September 2016.