The Gulf Provincial & Local Level Government (GP&LLG) has received funding from the Development Levy (DL), IDG, PIP, and the Prime Minister's Commitments for the implementation of several High Impact Infrastructure Projects in the province. The Gulf Provincial Procurement Committee on behalf of the GP & LLG invites written sealed bids for the provision of following projects:
1. Stage 2 Renovation and Maintenance of the GP&LL Government Office Complex.
2. Kerema Town Road Sealing
3. Kerema Town Market Renovation
4. Kerema to Malalaua Power Distribution
5. Belepa to East Vailala Road Pilot Track Construction
6. Karokaro to Harona Road Pilot Track Construction
7. Kikori TownRoad Sealing
8. Kikori Airport Upgrade to Seal & Extension
9. Kikori to Kaiam Road Upgrade
10. Iokea to Sepoe to Meauri road Upgrade
|Bid Security||Not Required|
|Tender Document Fee||A nonQfundable fee of KI ,000.00 per set of tender documents in the form of a Bank Cheque payable to the Gulf Provincial Government.
|Bid Delivery Place||
The Tender Box
|Pre-Tender Selection||A Pre-Tender selection meeting will be held at GPA Conference Room, Bouraga|
|Site Meeting||House at 100:00am Monday 13th September, 2021|
|Closing Date||10am on Wednesday, 24 September 2021|
Mr. Tamasi Ive- Advisor - Works & Technical Services.
Email: email@example.comMobile: (675) 70128285 / 71726134 / 74846142
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS
1. Interested Bidders must arrange With their Agent(s) or a Courier firm of their choice to pick up tender documents and similar arrangement must be done for the lodgment of their bid(s)
2. Bidders must clearly address the outer envelope containing their bid with the address as indicated above in the Bids Delivery Place and marked Attention: The Chairman, GPPC with the tender number, description of the project, closing date and time.
3. It is the Bidders responsibility to ensure that the bids are correctly liable placed regarding as indicated the same.above on the Tender Box and the Provincial Procurement Committee will not be held liable regarding the same.
Acting Provincial Administrator