GROUNDWATER INVERTIGATION, TEST DRILL AND PRODUCTION BORE CONSTRUCTION (Tender No: TC 186/2021)
6-MILE TO BAUTAMA BORE HOLE WATER SUPPLY PROJECT (NCD)
Water PNG Limited (WPNG) is a State Owned Enterprise responsible for the provision and sale of potable water supply and sewerage services in the National Capital District and few other parts of Papua New Guinea. It operates in 16 provincial capitals and 8 district towns throughout Papua New Guinea.
The Groundwater Investigation, Test Drill and Production Bore Construction within 6-mile to Bautama.
Under this Tender the scope includes;
1. Groundwater Investigation and
2. Test Drill & Production Bore Construction.
WPNG hereby invites suitably qualified and experienced engineering and consulting firms to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) including Tender Bids. Potential companies bid must provide the following;
. Company Profile
. Valid IPA Extract
. Company certificate
. Certificate of compliance
. Capability Statement
. Financial capability
. Insurance cover
. Relevant Technical Experience in similar jobs in the recent five years.
|Tender No.||Description||Application Fee||Closing Date & Time|
Groundwater Investigation, Test Drill and Production Bore Construction
|A Non-Refundable fee of K500.00 Payable to Water PNG Ltd||6th July 2021 @ 4:30pm|
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, interested bidders must;
- Show proof of payment by emailing a copy of application fee receipt to obtain electronic tender documents,
- Obtain Tender Document upon paying tender application fee at the counter,
- Submit 3 x copies during office hours from 8am to 4pm,
- Application payment to be made from 22nd June to 6th July 2021.
- Electronic Tender Submission (in PDF form) addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submission must be clearly labeled with the project description, tender number and addressed to:
WATER PNG LTD P.O BOX 2779
Hand deliver at
WATER PNG (head office), MARAN HAUS 1ST FLOOR, GARAKA STREET, SECT 122, LOT 19,
For more information, please contact; Acting General Manager Projects (POM OPS) on 75010287
Parkop Kurua —OIC
Water PNG Limited