MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRES
Tender Reference Number: CTB 44/2021
Central Tender Board Reference
The Ministry of Home Affairs now invites interested eligible Tenderers to submit tender for:
Name of Project: MAJOR REPAIRS AND FULL MAINTENANCE OF ALIGEGEO SPORT STADIUM, AUKI, MALAITA PROVINCE
Full details are provided in the Technical Specifications of the Tender documents.
The Bidding will be conducted through the Competitive Tendering procedure specified in SIG Financial Instructions 2010 and the Procurement and Contract Administration Manual and is open to all eligible Tenderers.
To qualify for award, tenderers shall meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- Be an SIG-registered company with CRN, TIN, • Malaita Province valid Business License and a bank account, and has been in the business of Construction and Maintenance.
- Have successfully completed at least one similar works of similar size with similar technical complexity in the last five years;.
- Have in its employ the following key Technical Personnel in the field of air condition and electrical engineering
- Have earned an annual gross sale, in air condition or similar, of at least twice the total tender price, in any one year in the last five years;
- Not have been blacklisted nor suspended by any SIG ministry or agency; it must have no record of poor or failure of performance in any of its previous contracts.
Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from Mr Selison Faisi Gwally: Ministry of Home Affairs Sports Division 24844 or Email: Selison.Gwally@mha.gov.sb and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30am to 4.30pm.
A complete set of Tender documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible tenderers upon issued receipt from payment of SBD$200.00 dollars per tender Document Non-Refundable fee at Ministry of Finance & Treasury (MOFT) Cashier.
Tenders, must be delivered to the address below at or before 4.30 PM, Thursday 16th September 2021. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 14 days after the deadline of Tender submission. Late Tenders or incomplete will be rejected whilst SIG is not bound to accept the lowest (or highest) Bidder.
Tender submission must be labelled with the Tender Reference Number & Description and send in sealed envelope address to:
Ministry of Home Affairs
PO Box G11, MHA City Centre Building
Point Cruise, Honiara
Attn: Secretary, Central Tender Board
Email Address: Selison.Gwally@mha.gov.sb