TENDER ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE
THE NATIONAL PROCUREMENT COMMISSION (NPC) ON BEHALF OF
PAPUA NEW GUINEA CUSTOMS INVITES WRITTEN SEAL BIDS FOR THE
MAINTENANCE & SERVICES FOR;
PROVISION OF MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES FOR PNGCUSTOMS X-RAY SCANNING MACHINES IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA
|Tender Document Fee||A non-refundable fee of PG K5,OOO.OO per tender in the form of cash or bank cheque made payable to National Procurement Commission|
|Bid Validity Period||Ninety (90) Days.|
|Ail Bids should be Addressed and Delivered to:||
Chief Executive Officer
National Procurement Commission
PO Box 6457, BOROKO, National Capital District.
NPC HAUS located along the Poreporena FreewayPORT MORESBY, National Capital District Papua New Guinea.
|Closing Date & Time||04th November, 2021 on Thursday @ 10:00am (Late Bids Will Not Be Considered).|
Mr Geoffrey Kinibo
Procurement Manager- Frameworks Sector
National Procurement Commission
NPC HAIJS, Spring Garden Road, Poreporena Freeway.
Gordons, Port Moresby, National Capital District, PNG
Phone: (+675) 311 3777 Facsimile: (+675) 311 3778Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to Bidders
- Interested bidders must arrange with their Agent (s) or a Courier firm of their choice to pick up tender documents and similar arrangement must be done for the lodgement of their bid (s).
- Bidders must be clearly address the outer envelope containing their bid with the address as indicated above in the Bid Delivery Place and marked with the tender number, description of the project. closing date and time.
- All bidders must provide copies of current IPA certificate of incorporation as evidence of complying with company registration laws, all companies must provide copies of tax identification (TIN) plus consolidated statement of accounts.
- All bidders must provide their current social obligations certificate such as employer membership to NASFUND or Nambawan Superannuation.
- A Bank Guarantee specified in the Tender Document made payable to Central Supply and Tenders Board Will be required as a performance security and advance payment against the contract
- The National Procurement Commission will not be held liable for any mishandling.
- With accordance to National Procurement Act 2018, Section 48 — National Reservations and Restrictions. (3) A Procurement -
Restrictions. (3) A Procurement -
a) with a value estimated by the Commission of up to KIO, OOO.OOO 00, shall have a technical evaluation requirement that is open to public tender only for National Companies and citizens with capacity to undertake or provide the goods, works or services; and
b) With a value estimated by the Commission of greater than K 10.000.000.00, but less than k30,000,000.00 shall have the technical evaluation requirement that is open to public tender only
l. so that at least 50 percent of the value of the procurement is to be undertaken by national companies and citizens, with capacity to undertake or provide the goods, works or services; Of
ll. in the case of a partnership, so that at least 50 percent of the partnership is held by national companies and citizens with capacity to undertake or provide the goods, works or services, and
c) with a value estimated by the Commission of equal to or greater than K 30,000,000.00 shall have a technical evaluation requirement that is open to public tender by all companies and persons.
Mr. Simon Bole, MBA
CHiefr Executive Officer