SOLOMON ISLANDS GOVERNMENT
Request for Bids Works
Country: Solomon Islands
Name of Project: Solomon Islands Roads and Aviation Project Contract
Title: Munda runway, taxiway and apron overlay
Employer: Ministry of Infrastructure Development (MID) and Ministry of Communication and Aviation (MCA)
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 6378-SB / D437-SB
RFB Reference No.: MCA-MID/RFBW/SI/A01.2/B01
- The Government of Solomon Islands has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Solomon Islands Roads and Aviation Project (SIRAP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Munda runway, taxiway and apron overlay.
- The MID and MAC now invite sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Munda runway, taxiway and apron overlay.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may request a free electronic copy of the RFB Document by contacting the SIRAP Procurement at: email@example.com
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before August 12, 2021 at 10am Local Honiara time. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below August 12, 2021at 11:05am Local Honiara time.
- A Pre-Bid meeting will take place on July 19, 2021 at 10am at the MID Headquarters Conference Room at the HCC Round-a-bout, Mendana Avenue, Honiara AND by Zoom. For remote participation, please indicate your interest for connection purposes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by July 19, 2021 at the latest. Last minute requests for participation may not be accommodated.
- Bidders may conduct a site visit at their own cost and convenience.
- The budget for this activity is USD 12.2 million. Bids exceeding the budgetary estimate will not be rejected.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) and/or Sexual Harassment (SH) Declaration.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Communication and Aviation (MCA)/SIRAP office. Eastern Building (1st Floor), Prince Philip Highway, Ranadi, Honiara.
Telephone: (+677) 30275