BSP is one of the Pacific region’s largest bank, with branches throughout Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Tonga, Niue and Vanuatu.
With its expansion across the South Pacific region BSP requires dynamic, talented and experience people to deliver exciting quality products and services to enable the Bank strengthen its position in this highly challenging and innovative environment.
BSP provides excellent career advancement opportunities and attractive remuneration packages and is committed to continuous training and educating staff to meet the growing demands of the Bank.
We have an immediate vacancy in our Credit Administration Strategic Business Unit for: Team Leader Securities Position.
Key Performance Area:
- Coordinate database registration of commercial and consumer loan applications.
- Coordinate checking of loan security documents to ensure accuracy and perfection.
- Coordinate updating of Insurance databases.
- Coordinate timely loan drawdown and Agreed Credit Advance (ACA) implementation.
- Coordinate stamping and lodgment of security/legal documents and settlements.
- Facilitate appropriate trainings for the Business Unit and department.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of weekly/monthly reports within set deadlines.
- Assume the role of Manager Credit Administration when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Banking and Finance.
- Sound judgment & analytical skills, results driven & must posses a “can do” attitude.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and self-management skills, initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience leading a team to achieve results and ensure deadlines are met.
All enquiries regarding this position should be directed to BSP’s Human Resources Officer on Phone 21874. Ext 385 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications, including a detailed resume, certified copies of your qualifications and the names and contact details of at least two referees can be emailed to the Human Resources Officer at email@example.com or send written applications to:
Human Resources Officer
Bank South Pacific
Level 1, Heritage Park Building
P O Box 37
Application close 4:00pm on 7th October 2016