SOLOMON ISLANDS BROADCASTING CORPORATION
Matavale Crescent| Honiara
INVITATION FOR TENDER
For construction of a type 485 residential building at Gizo, Western Province.
Eligible contractors are invited to submit tenders for construction of a two bedroom type 485 house at Gizo, Western Province. A condemned building is currently on proposed site and needs to be demolished before construction work commences.
To be eligible for evaluation a tenderer must meet the following criteria:
- Be duly registered business under Solomon Islands law
- Have a Tax identification number (TIN) issued by Inland Revenue Division, MOFT
- Have a current business license from the Western Provincial Government
The successful Tenderer will provide evidence of experience and provide qualifications as follows:
- Evidence of successfully completing previous construction work similar in nature or more complexity.
- Have at its disposal the use of necessary construction equipment
- Employ experience construction personnel.
- Have sound liquidity position to commence work as soon as awarded the contracts.
- Should be able to achieve practical completion within 3 months from date of commencement
Tenderers who wish to submit bids may obtain Tender documents and further information from SIBC Manager of Finance and Administration Jacob Panada on phone 20051, Mobile 7496523 or email: jpanada#sibc.com.sb
For site inspection, contact SIBC Station Manager Mr Adrian Sinabule on phone 7630588 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders close at 4pm, Wednesday 23rd August 2017