TENDER OF NON-FUNCTIONAL STANDBY GENERATORS
Solomon Islands National Provident Fund (SINPF BOARD) invites sealed Tenders from the Public to purchase the following Disposal Standby Generators on an ‘’as is, as inspected basis.
Bidders must note the following:
- Neither the highest nor lowest tender will necessarily be accepted.
- All tenders must be in writing and should be accompanied with proof of financial ability to complete a purchase.
- Tenders not accompanied with proof of financial ability to complete a purchase will be rejected without further considerations.
- Tenders will close at 4.00pm 23rd August 2019. Any tender received after this date will not be considered.
- The Winning bidder is to pay by cash or Bank Cheque and to remove the generator from the premises within 14 days of notification.
All tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked ‘’Plant and Machinery Tender, 01/2019’’ and addressed to:
The General Manager
Solomon Island National Provident Fund
PO Box 619
Attention: Manager Property (Ag)
Inspection of the Generators maybe possible with prior arrangement and all enquiries should be directed to Manager Property (Ag) on telephone 21659 ext. 237/ email: email@example.com