Oro Provincial Procurement Committee
Office of the Chairman
National Judicial Staff Services
P.o. Box 7018 Boroko
National Capital District
The Oro Provincial Procurement Committee (OPPC) on behalf of the National Judicial Staff Services (NJSS) is embarking on the upgrading works on the existing Popondetta Court facilities. The NJSS invites written sealed Tender Bids from qualified and experience Building Contractors to undertake the works:
Upgrading Works for the Popondetta Court House
Procurement Tender No:
|Proposed Works:||Building Maintenance & Refurbishment works for the existing buildings and the Construction of the National Court Chambers.|
|Funding Source:||Government of Papua New Guinea|
|Bid Security:||A Re-fundable fee of PG K 10, 000.00 Bank Cheque must be submitted with the Bid. Bids Submitted without a Bid Security will be REJECTED after the opening of the Bids. Bid Security for Successful Bidder will be RE-TAINED.|
|Bid Validity Period:||Ninety (90) Days.|
|Tender Document Fee:||
A non-refudable fee of K1,500.00 for a set of tender documents. Payment must be made in a form of a bank cheque payable to : Oro
Provincial Government Operating Account No: 100002429 (BSP)
|Document Availability:||National Judicial SeMces Office, Section 6, Lot 88, Popondetta Town, Oro Province|
|All Bids will be Addressed and Delivered to:||
The Chairman Or Provincial Procurement Committee
Office of the Provincial Administrator ,
Free Mail Bag Services
|Bid Delivery Place:||
Lodged in the "Tender Box" located at the Reception office at the National Judicial Services, Section 6, Lot 88, Popondetta Town,
Phone No: 675-74700722
|Closing Date & Time:||Time: 4:06pm, Friday 2nd July, 2021|
Instructions to Bidders
* Interested Bidders must arrange with their Agent (s) or a Courier firm oftheir choice to pick up tender documents and similar arrangement must be done for the lodgment of their bid(s).
* Bidders must be clearly address the outer envelope containing their bid with the address as indicated above in the Bid Delivery Place and marked with the tender number, description Of the project, dosing date and time.
*All bidders must provide copies of current lPACertificate of Incorporation as evidence of complying with registration laws.
* All bidders must provide copies of Tax Identification Number plus consolidated statement of accounts.
* A Bank Guarantee specified in the Tender Document made payable to Oro Provincial Govemment Operating Account will be required as a performance security and advance payment against the contract.
* Oro Provincial Procurement Committee will not beheld liable for any mishandling.
Mr. Trevor Magel