ORIGIN ENERGY SOLOMONS
Origin Energy Solomons Limited is looking to employ a person to fill the position of a
- Financial Accountant
to be based in Honiara. This is a challenging role as this person will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial reports
- Managing cash flow
- Asset register
- Stock take
- Supervising creditor and debtor management
- Implementing and managing internal controls
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a proactive self – starter. This person ideally should have:
- A tertiary qualification preferably a Degree in Accounting and Financial management with minimum of 2 years working experience and proficiency in using MYOB accounting package.
- A high standard of spoken and Written English and computer literacy is necessary.
The position offers an attractive salary package and career development with the successful candidate expected to start work as of July 2017.
New graduates with tertiary qualifications are also encouraged to apply. Please forward your application together with a short resume to the General Manager, Origin Energy
P.O. Box 767
or hand deliver your application to our Point Cruz office or email: Finance@originenergy.com.sb.
Applications close at 4.00pm on 17th June 2017.