EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY | PAN OCEANIC BANK LIMITED (POB)
Pan oceanic Bank, locally incorporation commercial Bank successfully celebrated three years in operations and been awarded with Excellence in Service Delivery by SICCI is looking for an energetic, forward thinking individual who will be reporting to the Chairman of Audit committee/CEO
HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT
- Design Plan and implement an audit Program to manage Operational, Market & Strategic risks of the organization.
- Carry out risk based audit programs covering operational areas to identify operational deficiencies and recommend suitable risk mitigation strategies.
- Prepare of audit Reports to audit committee.
- Study operational programs and recommend modifications to improve productivity and customer service.
- Ensure that the audit assignments are focussed on key risk areas and are performed efficiently and within time plan.
- Supervise/lead/coach divisional staff to improve productivity.
- Document audit findings and draft reports, ensuring audit issues are communicated to the CEO/Chairman of Audit Committee.
- Holds audit related meetings with management & provides advice and support.
- Manage feedback process and follow up of reported audit findings to ensure rectification of discrepancies
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Post graduate /master’s degree in Accounting or Banking
- Minimum 4-5 years internal auditor experience preferable in Banking/Finance in a reputed audit firm at a Senior Management level.
- Good analytical and investigative skills with a strong IT background.
- Strong report writing and communication skills.