NEW BRITAIN PALM OIL LIMITED
Guadalcanal Plains Palm Oil Ltd (GPPOL) seeks to appoint an ambitious and qualified Junior Accountant to provide support to the Finance Department by managing daily accounting tasks.
The successful candidate will be based at Tetere, Guadalcanal Plains to be part of the team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company finances. GPPOL is a dynamic company, progressively growing and offers the opportunity of an exciting career with great benefits.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelor in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience with industry exposure or experience in a recognized accounting firm is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office and experience in relevant accounting packages (e.g., Pronto, SAP or similar)
- Excellent organizing abilities with great attention to detail
- Be of sober habits and can work independently under pressure
- Demonstrated experience of working in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Member of working towards obtaining membership or CPA status with CPAPNG/CPA Aust
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Export and map designated GL items for month end reports
- Maintain and reconcile designated major Balance Sheet items
- Participate in stock takes and preparing reports
- Assist in providing data for budget preparations and analysis
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Financial Controller
Request for detailed Job Description can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate dependent on qualifications including salary, annual leave, accommodation and medical for candidate and their immediate dependents.
Applications must include a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and atleast two referees with contact details to be sent to:
The Human Resources Manager
Guadalcanal Plains Palm Oil Ltd
P.O Box 2001
Or emailed to: email@example.com
Queries can be sent to the above email address
Applications close on Friday 23rd June 2017
We thank those applying and advice that only short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.